15 Reasons Why Houston SEO Matters
SEO service providers and digital marketers are constantly faced with this particular question both within and without the marketing organization. SEO has been in existence for almost two decades and it accounts for the biggest share of traffic for successful websites. The power of SEO and generating organic traffic can’t simply be ignored. Organic search usage and share are experiencing a faster rate of growth than other channels. In 2019, paid and organic searches dominated web traffic. And in 2020, website optimization for SEO will even be more crucial as the organic search continues to outperform other search traffic.
- Channel Share. Organic search brings in the most traffic to websites and by a big margin. In fact, it accounts for 53% of the traffic.
- Search Share. Generally, 83% of the traffic from search engines is attributed to SEO, and the remaining 17% comes from paid search.
- Share of Focus. While organic search contributes to the most traffic, a lot of companies spend a significant part of their budget on paid search. Paid search accounted for 15% of the web searches in 2019.
- Long-Term Traffic Equity. Even though SEO will require you to make an initial resource investment, once you’ve earned your search engine rankings, you will realize more permanent results.
- Organic Traffic. SEO traffic doesn’t come with media costs and it provides a high rate of return on investment. The more you provide relevant content to readers, content that is specifically written for them, and not for bots, then search engines will reward your site.
- Structure. Well implemented SEO will help to organize your website, making it simpler for your visitors to navigate your site and also transact.
- Alignment. For an effective marketing strategy, the information provided in all marketing channels needs to be consistent, including organic search.
- Brand Promotion. Success in SEO will ensure that you gain a share of voice on the search engine results pages, and this is an important part of your brand and establishing brand trust.
- Conversion. In most cases, SEO traffic will have a higher conversion rate than other channels. This is mainly due to the fact that rankings also serve as a stamp of approval from the search engines. Even though paid search often produces instantaneous results, there is always the lack of authenticity and, hence, should be combined with other SEO strategies.
- Channel Synergy. Your other marketing channels will create a demand for customers to carry out research on the search engine for products and services like yours.
- Market Consideration. Organic search is an important part of the research process, particularly for products/services with long sales cycles. People often use search engines to shortlist the products/services that they are looking for and also use them to gather opinions and reviews that help in the decision-making process.
- Search and Social. You can’t talk SEO and leave out social media. Some queries are a lot more sensitive to “fresh results” and social signals, and this affects and determines the positioning of the search engine results.
- Research. By carrying out SEO research, you better understand user interests and needs and thus create content that caters to these needs.
- Content Distribution. When you focus on SEO and organic link building, you are able to create relevant and useful content that people will want to share and it also serves as a digital word of mouth.
- Global Reach. SEO has an international reach and it offers a dynamic translation and localization that can attract new and unexpected customers from all over the world.